rememberyourstruly this reminds me of our conversations
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
I love when cats decide they love something.
That is a very patient bunny.
- Ray Bradbury Fahrenheit 451 (via loav)
I wanna sneak out in the middle of the night and drive to the middle of nowhere and lay on the roof of a car and stare at the stars